Monday, May 21, 2012

June Books :: One on everyone's secret list and more...

It seems I am about to read some books that EVERYONE has been talking about and I have to say I hope the hype wins hahah

This month we are reading a favorite author of mine Ms. Judy Blume and one that has made me laugh on the Chelsea Lately show, Ms. Sarah Colonna but the one everyone is talking about and hiding on their kindles is Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty... by E L James. And finally, magic, mystery, intrigue, romance, and adventure in A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)By George R.R. Martin.

I hope you are able to join me and pick up one or all four of these books at the local library, book store, online at our store or join our Share A Book program and receive a FREE copy.

Keep turning those pages....
Happy Reading,
Jennifer




Life As I Blow It: Tales of Love, Life & Sex . . . Not Necessarily in That OrderA Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
Life As I Blow It: Tales of Love, Life &...
by Sarah Colonna
$10.20
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, ...
by George R.R. Martin
$10.36
Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty...
by E L James
$9.57
Summer Sisters: A Novel
Summer Sisters: A Novel
by Judy Blume
$10.24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...