Monday, July 30, 2012

Book List :: August 2012 (summer reading)


A
ugust already! The summer is half way over and yes it is sad but I am enjoying all of the fun activities (keeping me from my books). I have updated the reading list for the August selection. I know the post is short and sweet but that is kind of the way it has been going. Not so much for the SEO lovers of the world. But I hope you READERS are enjoying the books.

Check out the reading selection from our goodreads.com group.



Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe: A NovelDivergentThe Memory Keeper's Daughter: A Novel
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Ca...
by Fannie Flagg
$15.10
Divergent
by Veronica Roth
$9.99
The Memory Keeper's Daughter: A Novel
by Kim Edwards
$10.20
Lucky Man: A Memoir
Lucky Man: A Memoir
by Michael J. Fox
$9.48


Cheers to the August selection - I hope you are able to sit and relax, sip a glass of ice-tea, be warmed by the sunset and Keep Turning those pages!
Happy Reading,
 Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...