Thursday, July 5, 2012

Book Review Dedication - Happy Birthday :: Mom


I
Happy Birthday Momn honor of Mom's Birthday. I wanted to document her wonderful 64th birthday. She is an earth shaker in education - shaping and inspiring high school and college students. She is a poet by her own talents and shares with her local community.

She is a mom that created a lifetime of learning and thrill of reading for her children.


So I did some searching online I added this book to my list and dedicate the review to my Mom once finished.

She Walks in Beauty: A Woman's Journey Through PoemsREAD :: She Walks in Beauty: A Woman's Journey Through Poems Caroline Kennedy (Author)


Share a Book Rating ::  Stay Tuned!!

If you read this book send me a note. DO you think Mom would like?





Keep Turning those pages
Happy Reading,

 Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...