Friday, September 7, 2012

A quick recap | Top 5 summer reads


W
ith the summer over I figured I could share with you my top stories we cherished during our summer holiday. I had a couple and my son picked some fun stories from our local library. Some took us on a far away adventure and a few made me think about how wonderful it is to have family and friends though out our lives supporting and loving throughout the years.

Below is my book collage for a few of the summer books that we loved to read.

Summer Books 2012


Now the school year has started we are off to a new set of books. Although I loved to keep reading a few books at a time this month I am aiming for two books and plenty of bedtime stories.

Keep Turning those pages
Happy Reading,
 Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...